IFRS 16 Implementation Lead
IFRS 16 Implementation Lead - A new and challenging contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Professional who has extensive experience in implementing accounting standard changes - either from an in-house or Accountancy firm.
Working for a leading Telecoms Company based in central Reading you will be responsible for leading the accountancy standard change for IFRS 16 (Leases) from a 3rd party to in-house systems. The role will not be setting up the change, but rather to implement it and hand over to the in-house Accountancy team.
This is a high profile role within the company, you will have full responsibility and accountability for the project, liaising with shareholders and 3rd parties and driving it forward. Your position as IFRS 16 Implementation Lead, will be multi-faceted, and we require someone with technical accounting, process re-engineering, big data sourcing & cleansing, training colleagues and multi-stakeholder management skills.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Must have implemented accountancy standard changes either in-house or for clients within an Accountancy practice
- Very strong project management skills
- Ability to understand, document and re-engineer processes
- Experience of sourcing, understanding and managing data in complex environments
- Able to work in a complex and changing environment
- Strong delivery skills and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and feel you have the required skills and experience, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.