|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management (IDAM/IAM) Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Identity and Access Management (IDAM / IAM) Project Manager - Contract - Slough, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for an Identity and Access Management (IDAM / IAM) Project Manager to join their team in Slough on a contract basis.
Role and Skills Required:
- Extensive IDAM Project Management experience
- Project Manager with lots of experience in running Security projects, especially Identity & Access Management
- Experience of project managing full life-cycle IDAM projects
- IT Services background with strong client facing experience
- Prince 2 Certified or equivalent
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Mandarin speaking Facility Management Specialist
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary