IDAM/FIM/MIM/IAM Consultant (Microsoft Identity Manager 2016, Azure AD, Office 365, Windows 10) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a 10 month contract, with home working and travel to customer site when required.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role requires a candidate who will need to be able to provide advisory consultancy around the below products to ensure our client's customers receive factual experience-based advice on which to base key decisions.
- Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies and the successful applicant will be a Lead Consultant with experience of Microsoft Identity Management tools and MS Azure AD/Office365 integration:
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016
- Microsoft Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services
- Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Windows 10 Authentication/Multi-Factor
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010
- Ability to work with Project and Customer resources to provide design collateral as well as the ability to deploy and configure these software components.
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.