ICT Continuity Consultant
My global IT services client has a vacancy for a ICT Continuity Consultant for an initial contract until February 2018.
Description of project:
I am looking for a consultant with a track record of managing relationships with customers, scoping and delivering consultancy assignments and with a broad range of experience in providing advice and guidance on business & ICT continuity standards, policies, processes and supporting technologies.
This successful ICT Consultant will primarily work with private sector clients and will be expected to manage the delivery of my clients consultancy assignments and identify further opportunities to deliver services to the client.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the form of consultancy engagements, workshops and/or briefings.
- Assess a client's ICT continuity capabilities and recommend solutions to enhance service recoverability, reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks. (Solutions will involve policy, process, organisational structure and technology)
- Discuss the end-to-end continuity and resilience environment with a client's senior management or executive team.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
* A background in IT services, giving an appreciation of IT infrastructure and how a managed service provider functions.
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Understanding of ICT continuity strategy and solutions
* Experience of co-ordinating and managing business and ICT continuity tests and exercises
* Ability to lead large and small groups, and be able to facilitate meetings
* Strong written skills
* Ability to lead and shape client expectations
* Willingness to direct client pursuits and engage in complex deals
* Experience of stakeholder management, proposal writing, policy and procedure development, conducting IT audits and assessments
* Readiness to travel throughout UK
* Working knowledge of ISO22301 and ISO20000
* Member of Business Continuity Institute, or equivalent
To be considered for this role please forward your up to date CV now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
IT Consultant - Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Oxfordshire, England
SAP Security Consultant (SAP IDM / SAP GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Programme Manager / Consultant - Back office systems (Telecoms)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service Architect (IT Services)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits