Hyperconnected IoT Architect - Contract - Birmingham
Description of project:
The role is created to provide support to the office of the CTO and pre-sales in the Design and Development of an IOT Platform.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver the following;
- Turning ideas into designs in the creation of AoD, AAN, HLD, LLD.
- Turning those designs into deliverables through team working with the development and test organisations, in addition to working closely also with pre-sales and the CTO organisation to engage with clients and bids to deliver best in class outcomes.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- To deliver IOT solutions designs to meet business and development demands.
- Engaging with CTO, Pre-Sales and Sales organisations, internal and external customers and development and implementation/operational teams to enable the delivery of high quality, right first time solution designs that address business and customer requirements.
- Delivery of quality requirements, interfaces, HLD, LLD and other associated documentation.
- Must have a proven track record in the successful delivery of multiple projects and solutions.
- RFID, Zwave, Sigfox, Zigbee, LoRa Alliance, Bluetooth
- Connectivity and Device Management
- Edge Computing
IOT applications delivered through
- Wearable Technologies
- Industrial sensors
- Environmental sensors
- Home, and Transport
- Process Automation
- Big Data
- Security Services (Encryption)
Please contact Charles Bryan at email@example.com or 0117 332 3905
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.