Location - North West with travel to sites
Main Purpose of Role
To provide professional Health Safety Quality and Environment (HSQE) governance to aid compliant delivery of assigned projects and business objectives.
Ensure the Control of Works governance and inspection function is in place to ensure HSQE compliance and that requirements are met against all project work, site activities, maintenance, and structures.
The role will inspect the North region and will report to the AGSR Operational & Supplier Governance Manager. The role is for a self-starter to identify sites based on trends, KPI's and ensuring all suppliers have been reviewed.
The role will drive HSQE improvements across suppliers and internal staff.
Experience (technical, managerial, industry)
Experience in a Face Paced environment is a must
Experience in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality within the construction industry.
Education level / Qualifications (professional, vocational)
General or Construction NEBOSH Certificate
Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of all major areas of construction activities and CDM Regulations
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite & General Mobile Applications
- Full UK driving License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix management of teams
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change.
- Focused single mindedness and diligence in delivering business outcomes - completer/finisher mentality
- Not afraid to challenge and make tough decisions
- Self-Starter - Self-management of daily travel and site visit coordination
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.