HR Transformation Manager
Experienced HR Transformation Manager required to work for an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding organisation.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Head of HR to design and deliver a significant People transformation programme.
The focus of the project will be around cultural and organisational Change, establishment of a TOM, developing and implementing agile working practices and creating and embedding a competency framework.
Can you demonstrate the following?:
Passionate about engaging others in change agendas and bring them on the journey.
An ability to get things done in a demanding environment.
- A track record of end to end management of change and transformation
- Experience of managing Organisational Change projects, with a hands-on approach to delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of on-boarding new resource and harmonising from both a cultural and functional perspective.
- Experience of managing diversity programmes
- Experience of designing and delivering competency frameworks and rolling out into business
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.