HR Specialist (Entry Level)
Reading (3+ Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. Due to company expansion, they are currently seeking a HR Specialist (entry level) to join their UK HR Department, based out of the companies HQ in Reading.
- Learning and Development - To implement learning tasks provided by Head office, to liaise with line managers and employees to meet deadlines. To be involved in develop projects from Apprentice Levy funds.
- C&Q - Compliance and Qualifications - To implement C&Q among all departments. C&Q is directly related with staff promotion and pay increase.
- External Recruitment Management - To assist with dealing with recruitment agencies and manage outsourced workers from HR prospective.
- Other adhoc HR tasks to support various HR projects
- Experience in a similr role is essential
- Experience in HR affairs
- Perform well under pressure
- Exceptional communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Logical thinking ability
- Agile and a quick learner
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.