Great position open for a HR assistant with experience in HR affairs to come on board and work for a global multi national Technology and telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be 3 months rolling contract with the potential for the role going perm. Competitive rates also on offer
Experience in HR affairs
Perform well under pressure
Exceptional smart communicator with great interpersonal skills
Logical thinking ability
Agile and a quick learner
- Learning and Development
- To implement learning tasks provided by the client Head office, to liaise with line managers and employees to meet deadlines. To be involved in develop projects from Apprentice Levy funds.
- C&Q - Compliance and Qualifications
- To implement C&Q among all departments. C&Q is directly related with staff promotion and pay increase.
- External Recruitment Management
- To assist with dealing with recruitment agencies and manage outsourced workers from HR prospective.
- Other adhoc HR tasks to support various HR projects
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.