Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
HR Specialist will support the TAX COE Department and to take the HR lead on a range of different projects and employee relations responsibilities.
This role is to advise line managers as well as employees in day-to-day employee relations for TAX COE department. This role also is to focus on employees' Learning and Development, meaning, gain exposure and experience in all areas of end-to-end Talent Management, which includes: talent acquisition, career/employee and leadership development, succession planning, and employee engagement/recognition
- Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, disciplinary and grievances, etc.). Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence.
- Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations.
- Stay up to date on UK employment legislation and understand impact to business.
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams, etc).
- Others; partner with client groups on all HR functions including recruitment.
Training & Development
- Manages Learning and Development process and execution.
- Shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas.
- Creation and facilitation of leadership workshops.
- Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process.
- Administration of the learning management system.
- 5+ years of experience directly related Human Resources -
- Industry specific experience (Finance, Technology)
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Executive presence - ability to express ideas with clarity and impact along with active listening
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Well organized; detail oriented; self starter; strong initiative; calm demeanor (volume & timelines)
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Berkshire, England
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
SC cleared* BMC Patrol Specialist - Telford - Contract
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Travel Sales Consultants
Location: London, England
Salary: Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission