Great contract opportunity open for a HR TUPE Consultant with excellent knowledge of current UK employment legislation and ACAS guidelines and extensive TUPE Transfer experience, to come on-board and work for a market leading Global telecommunications company, based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be an initial 3 -4 months contract with competitive rates on offer.
Client is currently looking for TUPE Expert to join our Project Team for duration of 3 months - 4months to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time smoothly and effectively. You will be required to provide hands on support and also detailed level of advice to the project team.
What you will need
- Excellent knowledge of current UK employment legislation and ACAS guidelines
- Extensive TUPE Transfer Experience
- Previous experience of implementing and advising on a broad spectrum of HR policies with managers and employees
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent TUPE project Management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time effectively
CIPS Qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
- Provide support on all HR elements of TUPE activity within the project. Provide both hands on and advisory support.
- Provide support to the transfer programme through effective project management and risk management.
- Ensure appropriate and professional HR advice is provided to the project team.
- Ensure appropriate legal and due diligence advice is provided and acted upon.
- Attend meetings with client, responsible for negotiation and ensure effective communications with the client HR team.
- Provide support during the employee consultation process as when required. Ensure the entire transfer-in process will be running smoothly and effectively (from planning, negotiation, employee consultation to on-boarding).
- Support HRBP and HR Operation as to ensure all TUPE legal requirements are met. Work closely with HRBP and HR Operation department to ensure effective communication are in place.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.