HR Recruitment Assistant
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Responsible for the scheduling process for experienced hire, graduate programme and apprenticeship. Covers UK & Ireleand covered by this resource and one other currently in role.
As a HR Recruitment Assistant you will be supporting members of the Recruitment Team focused on recruitment with high volume data input and administration within the recruitment process.
Key Elements of the role:
- General recruitment administration (which includes data input, filing, telephone queries, correspondence and dealing with the post)
- Logging and sending out application packs. Packs to be sent by email or post
- Receive packs from line managers / sort and order for Recruitment Administrator / Advisor
- Book interviews over the phone/email and confirm attendance in advance
- To chase any outstanding HR documentation
- Pre-screening checks and post-interview checks
- Updating data bases with results of checks including logging on Cascade
- Assisting with collating references - sending, receiving and chasing outstanding returns
- Maintenance of filing system (e system and hard copy filling)
- Continuous audit of personnel papers prior to filing with HR.
- Support interviews with note taking as required and post internal trainingThe ideal candidate must have:
- Customer relationship skills
- Admin skilled
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Organised with attention to detail on administrative tasks * Ability to prioritise workloads to work efficiently
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Team player, able to support wider team
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.