|Job Title:||HR MIS Analyst - Applications|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Work for a high profile brand who require an HR MIS Analyst to provide 2nd line support on their HR systems.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to expand your current HR analyst and systems experience in a fast paced, multi skilled HR environment by providing superuser support for our Oracle HR and Recruitment Systems.
Although the role is primarily systems based, there is also a clear focus on HR and HR processes. The HR Management Information Systems (MIS) team sits under the umbrella of HR Shared Services (HRSS); alongside our Channel Recruitment Team and HR Helpdesk Team.
The HR Shared Services (HRSS) Team supports approximately 5000 employees across the UK and we maintain employee records for a further 350 contractors. HRSS works closely with People Operations and the wider People & Customer Teams.
The role will provide functional system advice and guidance to the business, and will liaise with the Technical Support teams on general system maintenance including defects, system improvements and testing
There will also be a requirement to assist with the delivery of ad hoc People projects as required.
- Responsible for advising HR Shared Services on all Oracle HR (including payroll)/Recruitment system related issues
- Collaborate with our technical teams on all system issues
- Deliver HR Management Information reporting and analysis within SLA's, and respond to ad hoc requests
- Responsible for general system maintenance - defect management, improvements, user acceptance testing
- Engage, coach and advise the wider People Team on HR systems and Reporting, applying insights to make recommendations for new ways of working
- Analyse and maintain all HR system access, ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- SME Lead/Assist on Ad Hoc HR projects where required - e.g. System upgrades, Large scale terms and conditions changes projects
- Ensure relevant documentation is available for all HR systems/reporting processes and procedures
- Understand and live the company brand values and culture
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced excel, with ability to effectively and efficiently manipulate and analyse data
- Experience of working with HR/Payroll systems and reporting tools
- Experience of implementing and improving HR processes of an intermediate level
- A sound understanding of HR processes i.e. Terms & Conditions changes, Absence, New Starters
- Knowledge and experience of system testing procedures
- Drive and self-motivation
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels across the organisation providing great customer service
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
If you are interested in the position please call or send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Oracle DBA / Oracle Systems Engineer - DV Cleared
Location: Hook, Hampshire