|Job Title:||HR Generalist (Shared Services)|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
HR Generalist. Permanent position.
HR Generalist required to work on a permanent basis supporting 5000 employees with HR Generalist queries. This is working in a shared service environment, where you will provide comprehensive advice on all employee queries over the phone, face to face or by email in a professional, sound and timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Employee Relations situations including Disciplinary, Grievances and consultation processes.
- Case management is an important part of the role and you will already have lots of experience in complex disciplinary, grievance and performance capability situations. Supporting and guiding line managers on decisions.
- As an absence and wellbeing expert you will own your own area of business helping managers support their employees wellbeing, give advice on both short term and long term absence and work closely with the occupational health team.
- Support and promote regular initiatives on all sorts of wellbeing topics
- keep managers up to date
- Work with Unions and Employee Relations manager supporting negotiations and business changes.
- CIPD qualified or working towards your CIPD qualification
- Strong HR generalist background gained in a large organisation
- Excellent up to date knowledge of employment legislation and the application of this
- Experience in making sound, risk assessed decisions for exit strategies
- Expertise in all aspects of absence management
- Ability to respond and manage a busy and diverse workload
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and a confident presentation style
- Passion to work as part of team with a flexible approach to work
- Initiative to work independently while using judgement to know when to ask for support
- An understanding of working with Unions would be useful along with an awareness of TUPE
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.