A leading IT organisation in Hatfield are recruiting for a HR Generalist to join their talented HR team on a permanent basis. Supporting around 5000 employees, you will be part of a team that handles all HR queries, taking on the following responsibilities:
- Provide advice on all employee queries, over the phone, face to face or by e-mail.
- Participate ion Employee Relations situations including disciplinaries, Grievances and consultation processes
- Confidently support various consultation processes such as changes to terms and conditions and Redundancy, including potentially working to redeploy employees
- Own your own area of the business to help managers support employee well being, as well as advising on short and long term absence while working with the Occupational Health team and PHI provider
- Support and promote regular updates at management meetings around the company "Wellbring Journey"
- Updating managers at management meetings on HR matters
- Work with the Employee Relations Manager to own the relationship with aligned Trade Union and support them on negotiations and business changes that affect your Union group
- Manage changes to employment policies and processes and educate management on these
- CIPD qualified or studying towards CIPD qualification
- Strong HR generalist background gained in a large organisation
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of employment legislation and the application of legislation
- Experience of making risk assessed decisions for exit strategies
- Expertise in absence management
- Great communication skills
- An understanding of working with Unions would be beneficial, as would an awareness of TUPE
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.