Working for a large scale, customer driven company based in the centre of Glasgow, we are currently recruiting for an HR Data Systems Support Analyst.
Applicants must have experience of 2nd line support for HR systems in a company environment with a large workforce.
Advanced Excel, HR systems, good communication skills and a great attitude to work are also required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced Excel, with ability to effectively and efficiently manipulate and analyse data
- Experience of working with HR/Payroll systems and reporting tools
- Experience of implementing and improving HR processes of an intermediate level
- A sound understanding of HR processes i.e. Terms & Conditions changes, Absence, New Starters
- Knowledge and experience of system testing procedures
- Drive and self-motivation
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels across the organisation providing great customer service
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
Nice to have
- HR Policy knowledge
- Good understanding of the large scale company / business structure
- Project Management / Project experience
- Experience with Oracle Ebiz / Fusion, and OTBI / OTBIEE reporting tools or SAP, Workday etc
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.