HR Business Partner
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their busy team in Ipswich with occasional visits to Cambridge
You will be responsible for a variety of HR duties including
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for delivering a value-added service of developing and implementing integrated and customised solutions on human resource-related needs aligning business strategy and objectives for a business success and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Foster and promote the engagement of the business's core values at all levels.
- Design, develop, and execute full cycle recruitment plans and talent sourcing strategies.
- Identify training needs, and advocating for continuous learning for employees where necessary, providing coaching and mentoring support where required.
- Provides performance management guidance to business management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Employee Relations including TUPE, litigation, redundancy, disciplinaries
You must have:
- Minimum of bachelor degree in relevant subject, and MCIPD is desirable.
- A relevant industry experience of technology/science/engineering is preferred within a large organisation
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.