Our client, a leader in developing advanced optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks and a proven track record of innovation over many years, are now looking to recruit the following role:
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Annual leave: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Duration: 3 months rolling contract
Payments: Weekly paid (one week in arrears)
Our Clients are looking for responsible for assisting in a wide range of HR duties including but not limited to Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Communication, and Absence Management. You will assist the HR Specialist and HR Manager.
- To assist in arranging interviews
- To assist in the recruitment process and seeking approval
- Managing this process from start to finish
- To assist with general HR administration tasks
- To manage leave requests and keep a record of holiday/ sick etc
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Relevant experience in HR administration
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A good team player, be willing to help
- Proficiency in MS Office
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.