|Job Title:||HR Advisor (Telecoms, London)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
HR Specialist (Telecoms)
London - Permanent
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a HR Specialist to support the TAX COE Department and to take the HR lead on a range of different projects and employee relations responsibilities.
This role is to advise line managers as well as employees in day-to-day employee relations for TAX COE department. This role also is to focus on employees' Learning and Development, meaning, gain exposure and experience in all areas of end-to-end Talent Management.
- Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, disciplinary and grievances, etc.). Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence.
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations.
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams, etc).
Training & Development
- Manages Learning and Development process and execution.
- Shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas.
- Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process.
- Experience working in a HR function
- Industry specific experience (Finance, Technology)
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.