I have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to join the HR at a leading telecommunications company in Central London. This role will advise the Line Managers and employees in day to day employee relations for the TAX COE department. This role will also focus on the employee's Learning and Development including end to end talent management, including talent acquisition, employee and leadership development, succession planning and employee engagement and recognition.
As the HR Advisor your role will involve;
- Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, disciplinary and grievances, etc.). Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence.
- Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations.
- Stay up to date on UK employment legislation and understand impact to business.
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams, etc).
- Others; partner with client groups on all HR functions including recruitment.
Training & Development
- Manages Learning and Development process and execution.
- Shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas.
- Creation and facilitation of leadership workshops.
- Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process.
- Administration of the learning management system.
We are looking for;
- Relevant HR experience, with a background in ER
- Industry specific experience (Finance, Technology)
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Executive presence - ability to express ideas with clarity and impact along with active listening
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Well organized; detail oriented; self starter; strong initiative; calm demeanor (volume & timelines)
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.