The HR Advisor will support the TAX COE Department and take the HR lead on a range of different projects and employee relations responsibilities.
This role also is to focus on employee's Learning and Development, meaning, gain exposure and experience in all areas of end-to-end Talent Management, which includes: talent acquisition, career/employee and leadership development, succession planning, and employee engagement/recognition.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing the full employee relations process and conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence
- Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations
- Manages Learning and Development process and execution.
- Creation and facilitation of leadership workshops
- Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process.
Skills and Experience:
- Industry specific HR experience (Finance / Technology)
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.