- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Clients are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. The products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Client's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging experience and expertise in the ICT sector, client help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, client creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
- The Position will support the TAX COE Department and to take the HR lead on a range of different projects and employee relations responsibilities.
- This role is to advise line managers as well as employees in day-to-day employee relations for TAX COE department.
- This role also is to focus on employees' Learning and Development, meaning, gain exposure and experience in all areas of end-to-end Talent Management.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, disciplinary and grievances, etc.). Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence.
- Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations.
- Stay up to date on UK employment legislation and understand impact to business.
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams, etc).
- Others; partner with client groups on all HR functions including recruitment.
- Training & Development
- Manages Learning and Development process and execution.
- Shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas.
- Creation and facilitation of leadership workshops.
- Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process. Administration of the learning management system.
- Experience in Human Resources, and working industry is in Finance/Technology
- Degree educated, and CIPD qualified
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.