Fantastic permanent opportunity open for a CIPD qualified HR Advisor with at least 5 years experience ideally within the Financial or Technology, to come on-board and join a Market leading Global Telecommunications company based in London. Competitive salary on offer as well as benefits.
- 5+ years of experience directly related Human Resources
- Industry specific experience (Finance, Technology)
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Executive presence - ability to express ideas with clarity and impact along with active listening
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Well organized; detail oriented; self starter; strong initiative; calm demeanor (volume & timelines)
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, disciplinary and grievances, etc.). Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence.
Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations.
Stay up to date on UK employment legislation and understand impact to business.
Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams, etc).
Others; partner with client groups on all HR functions including recruitment.
Training & Development
Manages Learning and Development process and execution.
Shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas.
Creation and facilitation of leadership workshops.
Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process.
Administration of the learning management system.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.