HR Administrator / Coordinator - Permanent - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading telecoms company is searching for an HR Administrator / Coordinator to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
The role will be split as follows:
70% HR Administration - Managing HR Systems, Starters/Leavers docs and admin, Training and Meeting invites, mail-merges, coordinating events, etc.
30% Facilities Support - Looking after visitors, coordinating maintenance and on-site contractors, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- HR administration background
- Proficient in Word and Excel (Basic)
- Strong administrative skills - proficient in office package. Able to manage data from a variety of sources, audit and maintain accurate records
- A concern for quality and delivering services to a high standard.
- Ability to multi-task, and meetl deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- A flexible and positive approach to work. Willing to take on new tasks outside of their normal role
- Manage the new starter administration process.
- Provide HR administration and coordination support for employee life-cycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions.
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination, including bookings, recording activities in our systems, collating feedback on our courses, and maintaining a stock of training materials.
- Manage office supplies, including supplier POs and invoicing
- Liaise with cleaning and facilities companies, to support the Office Manager by making sure that office repairs and maintenance are logged and carried out accordingly.
- Update People Team and company digital media, and ensure People Team and corporate Hive pages are current and relevant
- Provide administration and coordination support for office social events
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.