HR Administrator (Entry Level)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading multi-national communications company, who operate on a global scale. They are currently seeking an entry level HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have some previous administration experience, gained within a large company.
- Supporting Delivery and Service HR Business Partner in data management including excel spreadsheets and PPT 's across functional department and specific projects.
- Coordinate learning and development tasks, to liaise with line managers, D&S HR Business Partner and employees to meet deadlines.
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence - via email, letter etc. (guidance will be provided)
- Adhoc tasks to support various projects including data handling, presentation preparation
- Supporting D&S HR Business Partner during HR processes mainly focusing on meeting minutes and management of on-going action list etc.
- Manual operations and data handling related to confidential employee information. (manual
- Previous working experience in Data management, Admin/Operations
- Previous experience and participation in meetings and acting as a note taker
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Organized and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize task
- Ability to work up to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
If you have the required skills and expeirence for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.