We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our Clients rapidly expanding Head Office team in Berkshire.
Our client is one of the leading providers in Mobile Telecoms services working out of their new state-of-the-art offices conveniently situated close to the train station. Offering flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a couple of the perks you`ll receive working with this vibrant, agile team undoubtedly at the forefront of mobile telecoms and IT Technology! As well as a competitive salary you will be working in a pleasurable, relaxed environment where flexibility and work life balance is very much the order of the day!!
The HR Administrator is responsible for all people related services across HR. including everything from resourcing, training & development to culture & engagement and communications & facilities.
- Manage the new starting admin process and ensuring all stages have been completed.
- Providing HR admin and support for employee lifecycles including, leavers, payroll updates & promotions.
- Support Learning & development with admin and coordination including, bookings & collating feedback for courses & maintaining a stock of materials.
The successful HR Administrator will have:
- Strong administrative skills.
- Quality as a priority in delivering high standards.
- A willingness to adapt & be open to new tasks outside of the norm.
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage more than one role at a time.
- The initiative to work on your own steam.
The HR Administrator would be perfect for you if you are an excellent communicator with a knowledge of, or desire to learn about the telecoms industry. Our client provides an amazing working environment with a flexible approach to working life.
If the HR Administrator is shouting at you then drop me a line at Simmone.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.