Based in Berkshire
As the HR Administrator you will be a part of the People team and will provide administration support and coordination to the entire team. Additionally you will play a vital role in supporting with day to day facilities matters.
- Managing the HR Systems and keeping these updated
- Managing all starter and leaver documents, and updating the tracker accordingly
- Provide HR administration and coordination for the full employee life-cycle
- Coordinating training and meeting events
- Coordinating the People Team events
- Ensuring visitors are looked after
- Coordinating maintenance and onsite contractors, liaise with 3rd parties
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to deliver services of a high quality
- Effectively build and maintain working relationships at all levels
- Multi-tasker and able to meet deadlines
- A proactive individual who is able to work using their own initiative
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.