Head of Trading (Propositions / Acquisitions / Retention)
My client is a well-known UK Mobile Operator, based in the Berkshire area. Due to some exciting Transformation changes within the business, they are currently seeking a Head of Trading to join their team. Both contract and permanent applications will be considered for this position.
- Lead the acquisition trading and/or performance team to drive optimal business outcomes from both a customer and a commercial perspective using a suite of trading tools.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with a range of stakeholders to define a set of common priorities to be executed in line with time, cost and resource parameters.
- Develop the trading and/or performance strategy in accordance with the wider business strategy and gain approval and buy-in from senior executives up to C-level.
- Develop and deliver a clear trading plan that will deliver the required margin targets
- Work cross- functionally to source and analyse customer insights in order to define compelling customer offers and make day-to-day trading decisions that support margin targets.
- Lead a trading team to ensure their professional development and the achievement of business objectives
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in Trading Planning / Trading Acquisition within a fast paced Retail environment
- Strong leadership and direction skills
- Excellent customer and client management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
If you have the right experience and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.