Head of Social Media
North Greenwich (Permanent)
My client is a leading Telecoms Vendor, who operate all over the world. They are currently seeking a Head of Social Media to join their PR Team on a permanent basis.
- Develop, co-ordinate and deliver outstanding Social communications across platforms (social, media and more) - Primary focus on Social Campaigns, always on content and support for product launch activity
- Drive implementation of Social planning & delivery for Global & Local markets ,focus on creative campaigns, product and always on activities,best practice and toolkits
- Lead in house design function to develop strong creative assets for Social aligned to brand, product and culture - across platforms
- Manage and develop the small Social Communications team and key agency
- Budget planning and management
- More than 10 years Social & Content marketing experience is required for this role. An interest in consumer electronics would be beneficial although not necessarily required
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing international communications for brand, product, campaign and social with credible references over a sustained period. Including strong creative management skills
- Understanding, experience and insight around Social management and KPI development - application and trends
- Ability to manager project to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Knowledge of wider Social marketing context and user journey dependencies critical
- Proven track record in Team management and development will be necessary
If you have the right skills and experience and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.