Fantastic permanent position open for a Head of Social & E-PR Communications with more than 10 years Social & Content marketing experience to join a Market leading Global Telecommunications company based in Greenwich, London. Excellent Salary on offer as well as benefits package.
- More than 10 years Social & Content marketing experience is required for this role. An interest in consumer electronics would be beneficial although not necessarily required
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing international communications for brand, product, campaign and social with credible references over a sustained period. Including strong creative management skills
- Understanding, experience and insight around Social management and KPI development - application and trends
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external stakeholder management .
- External Partner experience + examples of demonstrable agreements for strong ROI marketing activities
- Ability to manage project to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Knowledge of wider Social marketing context and user journey dependencies critical
- Proven track record in Team management and development will be necessary
- Outstanding English language skills. Other languages will be beneficial
- This is a fast paced environment where flexibility of task is critical. The description is indicative / can evolve.
- Develop, co-ordinate and deliver outstanding Social communications across platforms (social, media and more) - Primary focus on Social Campaigns, always on content and support for product launch activity.
- Drive implementation of Social planning & delivery for Global & Local markets ,focus on creative campaigns, product and always on activities,best practice and toolkits .
- Lead in house design function to develop strong creative assets for Social aligned to brand, product and culture - across platforms
- Construct tangible marketing investment activities with selected partners with strong focus on ROI
- Work cross functionally to lead suppliers and internal teams (Global, Regional and Local) to deliver step changing social communications - Specific market focus required depending on prioritisation
- Manage and develop the small Social Communications team and key agency .
- Budget planning and management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.