|Job Title:||Head of Service Delivery|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are looking for a Head of Service Delivery to join our expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire. Working with one of the leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, you'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
As the Head of Service Delivery you will lead and proactively manage all aspects of service delivery on behalf of the Services Director.
You will develop, agree and execute service delivery plans to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by our Shareholders and Board.
Own and continuously improve the service delivered to our shareholder against agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
Work in concert with the leadership teams in to create a high performing, service based organisation and maximise the value we create for our Shareholders.
Deputise for the Services Director when required to ensure the successful running of the directorate.
The successful Head of Service Delivery will have:
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a service delivery or service management function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Significant experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
If you relish the prospect of developing your career in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Senior Delivery Manager - Build/Site/Power/Telecoms
Location: South East England, England
Project Delivery Manager - Build/Site/Power/Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Channel Lead / Marketing Executive
Location: Berkshire, England