|Job Title:||Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence
The Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence is a key leadership role within the MBNL organisation and ensures MBNL quality policy and strategy is applied across the business and within the wider supply chain ensuring MBNL's governance processes create a high level of quality culture within MBNL, our Shareholders and ecosystem.
Responsibilities of the Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence include:
Quality Policy: Define what Quality means in MBNL and own the Quality Policy and strategy. Lead the team to ensure the Quality Policy and Standards are delivered by MBNL and its wider supply chain. Define the quality Control Standards and ensure MBNL colleagues and their supply chain meet those Standards.
Management Systems: Lead the implementation of an Integrated Management Systems. To date MBNL has 27001 (information System's) and is striving to achieve 45001 with wider desires to conform to 55001 Asset Management. This role immediate focus will be to ensure compliance to 45001 and to set up a framework IMS to ensure a consistent way to adapt any new standards within MBNL:
- Bring together (not reporting line) the 3 standards managers across MBNL to form a singular approach to standards management.
- Establish operational efficiency by looking for synergies.
Build and Product Quality.
- Lead the team accountable for supporting our Deployment & TNS teams in ensure quality controls for all deployment, and maintenance services
- Support project initiation, planning, execution and close-out through implementation and application of the quality requirements/specifications and any other statutory, regulatory, or other applicable quality standards
- Support project teams input to risk register defining risks & opportunities.
- Work with our Shareholders build teams to ensure they have a suitable quality control in place
- Assist with the provision of performance feedback for our supply chain
- Support project review and lessons learnt.
- Champion quality related behaviours and a culture of quality within MBNL and our ecosystem.
NPI: Lead on the quality procedures with our NPI processes to ensure quality and safety is consider at all stages of product acceptance and inspection
Third Party assurance. Specifically focusing on our larger supplier within HSQ&E put in place an assurance and audit regime. Ensuring that the standards, policies, and priorities have been decided on are being carried out properly, and that whatever is being produced - whether it's a product, service, or project - is meeting stakeholders' needs
- In addition, advise other parts of the business on audit and assurance regime across there supplier base
- Manage and support additional requested for project Heath checks, reviews, surveillance were requested by business teams
Non-Conformances Management. Raising, actioning, and closing of Nonconformances (NCs) supporting Corrective Actions (CA/PA) and improvement opportunities with Performance Improvement Notices (PIN's) internal and with our supply base
Supplier Management Responsible for working directly with, and monitoring the performance of, MBNL's HSQE preferred supplier(s) in the field of Quality Management.
- Specifically Lead on the quality aspects of the selection of PC and SWC and assessment of their management systems as part of Vendor assessment, to assure the company and its customers of the competence of suppliers and subcontractors and ensure we fulfil our roles under CDM
- Ensure appropriate quality control process and gateways are implemented in all P.Q.Q, tendering and with the supply chain.
- Were work is subcontracted out to the wider supply chain, enforcing the agreed MBNL quality control &standards
Data and Reporting: Produce accurate and timely reports on all relevant matters relating to Quality
Culture of improvement: evaluating areas of the organisation's performance to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce risk, respond to changes, and create new opportunities.
- Specifically taking the lessons learnt report form incidents and address issues where quality is the primary factor
The successful Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence will have:
- Extensive, dedicated quality experience
- In-depth knowledge of Management Systems
- Excellent understanding of policies and business processes
- Proven track record in continues improvement
- Experienced in developing and managing relationships with internal business customers and large external suppliers, to ensure the mutual business needs are met.
- Experience of senior level communication and managing the expectations of internal customers
- A proven track record of bringing the outside into your organisation and using this to drive improvements
To apply for the Head of Quality, Assurance & Operational Excellence please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.