Head of Portfolio Solutions
Accountable for all commercial aspects of engagement with multiple strategic Portfolio suppliers specifically to vary existing contracts to reflect the Electronic Communications Code expectations and deliver greater legal rights in order the Deployment team can deploy additional equipment. This to be gained, through analysis, negotiation, governance and contract closure.
· Accountable for ensuring the business and Shareholder strategic objectives are aligned all times to each supplier commercial deal
· Managing team members, consisting of Chartered Surveyors and Business and/or Data Analysts.
· Responsible for managing the commercial strategy, interfaces, progress updates and reporting in alignment with related supplier negotiations
· Provision of all commercial deliverables as necessary e.g. negotiation plan, contract risk analysis, benefits analysis and contract creation and closure
· Creation of evaluation reports and governance packs up to exec level (The business and Shareholders), providing critical input to selection of the optimum commercial proposals to meet the business and Shareholder objectives
· Proactively and effectively manage the relationships with all stakeholders including MD, FD, Property Director and Shareholder senior management
· Managing the delivery of day-to-day tasks, risks, issues and dependencies for each negotiation ensuring alignment with other Project requirements
· Managing the inputs and outputs from internal and external legal teams within each strategic negotiation
· Creating a hierarchy of detailed and summary handover documents and ensuring effective on-boarding with the in-life project delivery and commercial teams
· Define, build and grow our culture: understand what drives high performance, engagement and delivery. Actively support our People Agenda and drive positive improvements
· Manage the performance of your team, drive high performance by setting stretching and challenging objectives. Continually review these and provide feedback on an on-going basis
· Be a true service provider - understand your customers needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
· Responsible for reporting into and attendance at programme and project reviews, risk meetings, negotiation meetings (internal, shareholder and supplier) and governance meetings including with Shareholders
· Managing inherent project and contract complexity in an effective and structured way to ensure delivery of contract variations on time
· Balancing Portfolio Supplier requirements with the business and shareholder objectives to determine the optimum deal position and maintaining this through the lifecycle of the supplier engagement
· Ensuring all stakeholders are consulted and informed through the end to end process developing an agreed negotiation approach and ensuring outcomes that are understood and agreed by all.
· Managing multiple negotiations under challenging timelines with the requirement to re-prioritise timelines and work location at short notice to ensure outcomes remain on track
· Identifying & implementing opex-saving opportunities
· A member of the Leadership Team for Property (Directorate) the incumbent is responsible for supporting the Property Director to translate business initiatives into a vision for the team and to identify, develop and deliver the roadmap for the Property Directorate to deliver short term and long term needs.
· It is the role of the leadership team for Property to work collaboratively to gather and understand their customers needs and needs of the business (internally and externally). And to socialise and gain commitment from their suppliers (internally and externally) and set stretching SLA's.
Job functional knowledge
Dedicated commercial experience
Significant and demonstrable experience of negotiating business deals (customer or supplier facing)
Strong understanding of the commercial UK mobile or telecoms market supply chain, including the factors that constrain, enables and enhances the capability of individual suppliers and the supply chain as a whole
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel - Property Litigation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits
Administrator/Business Support Administrator (Excel)
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Japanese Relationship Director - NEM
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Assistant Financial Accountant
Location: Gloucestershire, England