Head of Partnerships (B2C)
London (6+ Month Contract)
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 175 countries world-wide. They are currently seeking a Head of Partnerships with B2C Marketing experience working with well-known companies, to join their team on a contract basis.
- Help shape the position the brand in WEU through strategic planning and execution
- Collaborate with partnership agency to establish Cultural Partnership Strategies and Governance Program across WEU region
- Develop and implement a centralised partnership evaluation, approval and measurement framework, aligned with HQ requirements.
- Integrate partnership programs into brand content and activations for Project Possible throughout 2018
- Pan European and local partnership opportunity, planning and alignment across cultural passion points of: photography, design, fashion, art, travel, music and technology
- Provide operation, budget plannin and procurement support for all initiatives
- Proposal development, build detailed brief and carry out agency pitch processes that includes success measurements and KPI's
- Develop high quality brand presentation and report measurement/success of activations
Skills and Experience required:
- Agency Management from project end to end
- Proven working experience in the field as well as brand or marketing background with understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising engaging and motivating activations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication skills with excellent command of the English language, another European language would be advantageous
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Highly organised and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.