Head of Marketing Insights
Set channel budgets and targets at the appropriate level to deliver the business objectives, ensuring they are sufficiently challenging to meet and exceed all business KPIs. Oversee the analysis of performance against targets, provide the business with recommendations for improvement, lead cross-functional teams to deliver those improvements, and ratify all channel performance initiatives
Responsible for ensuring the company hit their traffic and margin budgets by:
- Setting KPI's for all campaigns
- Monitoring all campaigns e.g. through bi-weekly test reports.
- Reviewing performance of all channels and reporting back to the business with insights
- Recommending OPEX spend and optimisation of channel
- Manage and influence stakeholders e.g. by ensuring the business is spending money where it is most effective. This will include sometimes difficult conversations around spend.
- Provide in-depth analysis and insights into spend and channel performance.
- This role will have 1 direct report, who produces analytics/dashboards etc
- Must have excellent insights / analytic experience gained within a fast paced consumer environment
- Multi-Channel experience
- Forecasting / budget management
- Excellent reporting skills
- Team and stakeholder management experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.