|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Head of Marketing
12 Month Contract or 12 Month FTC
Head of Marketing - this is a fantastic, high-level, highly visible, hands on role working for my client who are a bespoke travel company located in the heart of Oxfordshire.
Looking to start in January 2019 we are looking for someone who is passionate not only about the customer but also marketing and travel! As Head of Marketing for the UK you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy to raise brand profile and generate leads and bookings from repeat and recommended clients. You will lead the activity to acquire new clients cost effectively with a focus on Paid acquisition.
This is a hands on role providing inspirational leadership of a growing marketing team, you will own the digital acquisition channels (specific emphasis on email campaigns), you will enhance capability and drive leads whilst supporting a high performing team. We are looking for a Head of Marketing who is a subject matter expert in digital acquisition and CRM space, and can demonstrate a strong understanding of brand strategy, content and creative execution across all channels, on and offline.
Skills & experiences we are looking for:
- Degree/Masters in Marketing or professional Chartered Marketer (CIM)
- At least 5 years proven in-depth omni-channel marketing experience
- Proven experience in defining strategy and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Must be creative, analytical and ROI focused whilst staying 'true to the brand'
- A people person, able to manage, lead, inspire and coach
- Matrix environment experience
- Hands on approach to all projects
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-reliant
- Passionate about travel
- Customer focused, excellent knowledge of the customer journey
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you think this sounds like you then please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Customer Account Executive
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum + great perks... see below!
Digital Operations Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
PA to 2 x Directors - Digital (Personal Assistant)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Senior Travel Sales Specialist
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus