We are currently recruiting for the position of Head of Technical Contracts and Supplier Management - to work for a major telecoms organisation in Berkshire.
Within the role you will have end to end responsibility for the definition of new, as well as existing managed service contracts and supplier agreements. You will be overseeing complex and technical detail, and holding suppliers to account; so a background in mobile telecoms network operations is preferred.
Applicants must have experience of working for a managed service provider (or MSP) - ideally in the telecoms or IT domain.
With ever changing and evolving network technologies, experience of managing services through significant business change and transformational environments will also be required.
- An extensive knowledge of the development and management of operational support contracts.
- A strong knowledge of end to end Service Management in a Mobile Network Operation.
- Experienced in managing relationships with internal business customers and large external suppliers, by the development of relationships to ensure the mutual business needs are met.
- Experience of senior level communication and managing the expectations of internal customers
- Proven to take full accountability for planning and delivering commercially viable options to the business.
- Experienced with a track record of managing OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- Excellent in planning and coordinating events to ensure contracts are fit for purpose and deliver within the operational budgets.
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments. A proven track record of bringing the outside into your organisation and using this to drive improvements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.