Head of Live Services
As a member of the DTS Ireland leadership team, lead and transform our Live Services function covering networks and infrastructure operations, Service Desk and Field Maintenance Services. This role will drive the service delivery, growth, optimisation and lifecycle management for these critical functions to ensure excellence in all aspects of service operations to our customers.
- Create and execute Live Services strategy aligned to Live Services EMEIA Service Line.
- Develop and deliver local Live Services across Service Desk, NOC/SOC, and Field Services to our customers.
- Own the delivery of all live services to our customers and mange that delivery end to end encompassing local, nearshore, offshore and GSDU capabilities.
- Develop and maintain robust processes throughout the Customer Solution Life Cycle from Service design, Service on-boarding, Incident and Problem Management.
- Achieve Delivery Excellence as measured through SLA performance and Voice of Customer feedback achieving Net Promoter Scores in excess of 8 out of 10 for Traditional and transformation services.
- Drive the growth of Live Services business in Ireland in line with mid-term plan commitments.
- Attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business.
- Deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability against the mid-term plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with supporting Service lines personnel across EMEIA and with supporting GSDU functions.
- Create and maintain relationships with all Live Service delivery partners at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
Experience, Personal Qualities & Skills
You should have a broad experience both externally and internally. You would have led teams in a variety of business contexts and be able to demonstrate how you have achieved delivery excellence in live services to customers at scale.
Experience in many of the following areas:
- Service Desk
- Network Operations
- Security Operations
- Field Services
- Service Architecture, Design & Integration
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology solution delivery
- Market research and strategy creation
- Customer relationship & influencing experience
- Delivering in a complex business and technical environment
- Partner and supplier management
- Governance frameworks within ITIL processes
You would possess experience in achieving a capability shift within your team. Through your various experiences you can demonstrate how you have achieved transformational change in ways of working at scale whilst maintaining customer delivery and focus.
Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, empathy, team player, determination, common sense, underpinned by our core values of straight talking, being in tune, tenacious and personally accountable.
Leading, inspiring, influencing, negotiating, presentation and communications, people management, planning and organisation, financial and commercial knowledge, problem solving, collaborating across the organisation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Technical Security Compliance
Location: Berkshire, England
Head of Commercial Property (12-month FTC) - Reading
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £1 - £2 per annum
Programme Manager - Office Re-furb
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Network Implementation Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire