|Job Title:||Head of Legal - Commercial/Telecoms/ IT Procurement|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Head of Legal
We are looking for a great Head of Legal to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team of Legal Counsel's who get involved with a wide variety of commercial property matters at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
You will be a hands on Commercial Lawyer who has experience in dealing with large, complex IT procurement/outsourcing deals.
You will also be a key part of the business sitting on the Business Leadership Team having a great deal of input into the development of the wider business.
- Responsible for co-creating and delivering the Legal team's vision and agenda
- Responsible for ensuring excellent execution on a number of strategic procurement activities across the business
- Responsible for managing, developing and empowering any direct reports as well as coaching and developing other lawyers in the team
- Manage the performance of the Legal team, drive high performance by setting stretching and challenging objectives.
- Be a true service provider - understand customers needs and encourage the Legal team to deliver a great service internally and externally
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive
- Must be UK Qualified
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Area Manager (Retail. B2C) - Start ASAP
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits