Head of Legal
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a Head of Legal to join their growing legal team.
You will be a hands on Commercial Lawyer who has experience in dealing with large, complex IT procurement/outsourcing deals.
You will also be a key part of the business sitting on the Business Leadership Team having a great deal of input into the development of the wider business.
- Responsible for co-creating and delivering the Legal team's vision and agenda
- Responsible for ensuring excellent execution on a number of strategic procurement activities across the business
- Responsible for managing, developing and empowering any direct reports as well as coaching and developing other lawyers in the team
- Manage the performance of the Legal team, drive high performance by setting stretching and challenging objectives.
- Be a true service provider - understand customers needs and encourage the Legal team to deliver a great service internally and externally
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.