|Job Title:||Head of IT -Strategy/Transformation/Infrastructure/Architecture|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Head of IT (Strategy/Transformation/Infrastructure/Change/Architecture - Retail) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have previous experience of reviewing current IT architecture and checking how the IT Infrastructure is managed within the retail sector, in order to fully advise and transform the company's IT Strategy and Infrastructure, helping client's modernise.
- Must have a broad background across the IT landscape, including IT Strategy/Transformation/Infrastructure/Change/Architecture, as the successful applicant will be required to make recommendations on improvements around datacentre to cloud migration, improving networks, service management transformation and service delivery.
- Must have strong IT strategy, advisory and process mapping experience aligned to a new strategy, in addition to strong IT Architecture and Infrastructure transformation experience
- Must have retail sector experience, with extensive experience of streamline workplace services and user experience, in addition to creating new service operational processes, that are more efficient and user friendly.
- Experience of designing and implementing the following will be of interest to the end client, creating an Agile environment where the infrastructure services such as workplace support services are sensitive to user profiles.
- The successful applicant will be business focused and have excellent client facing experience.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on;in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.