Head of Health and Safety / Quality Management - Permanent - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Head of Health and Safety / Quality Management to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
Our client offers excellent career progression opportunities, a modern working environment, the opportunity to work flexibility and to work from home as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Accountable for owning and the continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including defining standards, monitoring, analysis, forecasting, planning and reporting), controls and capabilities required to manage Health and Safety.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with stakeholders and delivery / operations eco-system to establish and drive best Health and Safety and Quality Management practice.
- Responsible for the proactive management of all Health and Safety and Quality Management interdependencies, risks and issues.
- Responsible for the leadership and proactive management of street-works compliance including strategy, commercial, vendor management and external relationship management.
- Responsible for the in-depth investigation of accidents and incidents.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expert knowledge of health and safety legislation, obligations and best practice.
- Significant and extensive experience of establishing and leading large-scale safety, environmental and quality management systems.
- Strong safety and quality culture background in a large cross functional organisation.
- Significant experience of managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Good experience within the construction / civil engineering industry.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.