Head of Health & Safety - Quality Management
A leading Communications company, who are at the forefront of IT & Telecoms Technology. Based in the clients offices in central Reading, you will be working in a customer focused, agile environment. The client offers excellent career progression opportunities, flexibility to work from home, as well as a competitive salary & benefits package.
- Accountable for owning and the continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including defining standards, monitoring, analysis, forecasting, planning and reporting), controls and capabilities required to manage Health and Safety
- Responsible for working collaboratively with stakeholders and delivery / operations eco system to establish and drive best Health and Safety and Quality Management practice
- Responsible for the proactive management of all Health and Safety and Quality Management interdependencies, risks and issues.
- Responsible for the leadership and proactive management of streetworks compliance including strategy, commercial, vendor management and external relationship management
- Responsible for the in-depth investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Expert knowledge of health and safety legislation, obligations and best practice.
- Significant and extensive experience of establishing and leading large-scale safety, environmental and quality management systems.
- Strong safety and quality culture background in a large cross functional organisation.
- Significant experience of managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.