Head of Data Quality Management - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL's mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Head of Data Quality Management is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports directly to a member of the Senior Management Team.
You'll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
This newly formed role will lead and implement the framework for the MBNL Data Vision, including the process', behaviours, governance and systems. With a strong focus on taking MBNL as an organisation on a journey to understand what data we want, how we use that data, and how that relates to our Data Strategy; ultimately to ensure the completeness, accuracy, quality accessibility of all our data on an ongoing basis.
Additionally, as a leadership role in MBNL, you will be adept at managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
The day to day agent of the Senior Management Team with responsibilities including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication, you will also form part of extended leadership team, with responsibility to build and grow MBNL's culture; understand what drives high performance, engagement and delivery, and be true service provider, both internally and externally.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Expert knowledge of developing and using the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage Data Quality.
- Significant experience of delivering Data Quality initiatives and the business transformation required to achieve and maintain them.
- Strong quality culture background in a large cross-functional organisation.
- Experience of managing remotely located, cross-functional teams.
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- A proven track record in continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high-performance teams
- Experience of working in, or with, a Joint Venture organisation would be advantageous
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruiters - Maidenhead or Reading
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Data Analyst - Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant/Architect/TRM/S4 HANA
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware & Software)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate