Head of Customer Service Design
Berkshire (9 Month FTC)
A well-known Berkshire based Telco company, who are currently undergoing a number of impressive changes within the business. They are currently seeking an experienced Head of Customer Service Design to work on some exciting projects on a 9 Month FTC.
- Accountable for a team of people, leading and inspiring learning and personal development across the team.
- Lead the team to design and deliver solutions which are aligned to the brand and multichannel strategies, and which create positive outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of customer experience across all customer touch points to ensure seamless customer experiences
- Accountable for planning the execution of the solution design within the constraints of the channels' capacities to deliver and operate each change brilliantly
- Balance risk, facts and judgement to make timely decision
- Experience heading up teams under multiple touchpoints - contact centre, retail, direct & indirect sales
- Excellent people focus, with a track record of inspirational people management
- Significant and demonstrable experience of project and change management and of leading a portfolio of initiatives
- Extensive experience of communicating and presenting at board / senior management level
- Customer passion, with a curiosity to understand what customers really want
- Experience of assimilating and distilling complex information
- The ability to remove ambiguity in order to get the best out of others and deliver positive outcomes for the customer and the business
- A strong sense of caring about the quality of delivery and experience of driving best practice across multi-functional teams.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.