Head of Customer Service Design - Go to Market Planning
Recruiting immediately, for a fantastic client in Maidenhead, who are recruiting for a Head of Customer Service Design on a salaried fixed term contract.
- This role is accountable for leading and directing an expert team of people
- The nature of the work requires the role holder to be expert in understanding, analysing and balancing complex needs in order to deliver the right outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- This role is accountable for orchestrating the design of multichannel customer solutions in support specified business requirements and the associated execution planning
- The role must translate strategic intent into tangible activities and articulate complex information simply
- This role demands strong organisational flair and clarity of thinking in order to direct priorities in a way that is clear and simple.
- This role is accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the customer's experience are considered and the impacts of changes are clearly identified and communicated throughout the organisation
- The ability to influence and persuade effectively and across the organisation is key
- Effective communication, coupled with the confidence to challenge, is a significant aspect of the role
- A broad range of stakeholders need to be actively managed, with individual needs considered and responded to.
- Accountable for a team of people, leading and inspiring learning and personal development across the team.
- Accountable for setting and communicating clear team direction and priorities
- Lead the team to design and deliver solutions which are aligned to the brand and multichannel strategies, and which create positive outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of customer experience across all customer touch points to ensure seamless customer experiences
- Accountable for planning the execution of the solution design within the constraints of the channels' capacities to deliver and operate each change brilliantly
- Build strong collaborative relationships with business teams and stakeholders across the organisation and encourage others to communicate across boundaries.
- Balance risk, facts and judgement to make timely decision
- Mitigating risks or issues as they relate to the customer's end to end journey.
- A proven track record in leadership
- Excellent people focus, with a track record of inspirational people management
- Significant and demonstrable experience of project and change management and of leading a portfolio of initiatives
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to keep things simple, whilst delivering with confidence.
- Ability to connect easily and influence across all levels in the organisation.
- Extensive experience of communicating and presenting at board / senior management level
- A proven track record in budget management
- Customer passion, with a curiosity to understand what customers really want
- Experience of assimilating and distilling complex information
- The ability to remove ambiguity in order to get the best out of others and deliver positive outcomes for the customer and the business
- A strong sense of caring about the quality of delivery and experience of driving best practice across multi-functional teams
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.