Head of Customer Service Design
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based in Berkshire
We have an exciting role working for one of the UK's biggest brands, as they are looking for a passionate, and customer driven 'Head of' to head up their Customer Solution Design team and ensure delivery of a consistent, multi-channel customer support solutions.
In this role, your passion for customer service and excellent customer experience can shine through, as you'll be accountable for developing the customer solution designs required to support business initiatives, as well as planning the deployment of solutions across customer touchpoints. Our client is looking for someone who has the ability to lead a team and keep customer satisfaction and positive brand perception at the forefront, as well as meeting financial / commercial targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for a team of people (5-6), leading and inspiring learning and personal development across the team.
- Accountable for setting and communicating clear team direction and priorities
- Lead the team to design and deliver solutions which are aligned to the brand and multichannel strategies, and which create positive outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of customer experience across all customer touch points to ensure seamless customer experiences
- Accountable for planning the execution of the solution design within the constraints of the channels' capacities to deliver and operate each change brilliantly
- Build strong collaborative relationships with business teams and stakeholders across the organisation and encourage others to communicate across boundaries.
- Balance risk, facts and judgement to make timely decision
- Mitigating risks or issues as they relate to the customer's end to end journey.
- Customer passion, with a curiosity to understand what customers really want
- Have shaped customer experience in a previous role
- A proven track record in leadership
- Excellent people focus, with a track record of inspirational people management
- Significant and demonstrable experience of project and change management and of leading a portfolio of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to keep things simple, whilst delivering with confidence.
- Ability to connect easily and influence across all levels in the organisation.
- Extensive experience of communicating and presenting at board / senior management level
- Experience of assimilating and distilling complex information
- The ability to remove ambiguity in order to get the best out of others and deliver positive outcomes for the customer and the business
- A strong sense of caring about the quality of delivery and experience of driving best practice across multi-functional teams.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. ** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. **
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.