Head of Customer Service Design
The purpose of the Customer Solution Design team is to support brand strategy by designing and delivering consistent, multi-channel customer support solutions. The team is responsible for working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business, to design and develop solutions which deliver customer satisfaction, positive brand perception and financial/commercial targets as set out in the company plan.
This role is accountable for leading an expert team of people, developing consistent customer solutions which operate across all customer touchpoints. The solutions are required to support a broad range of initiatives.
- An expert in understanding, analysing and balancing complex needs in order to deliver the right outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- This role is accountable for orchestrating the design of multichannel customer solutions in support specified business requirements and the associated execution planning.
- Translate strategic intent into tangible activities and articulate complex information simply.
- This role is accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the customer's experience are considered and the impacts of changes are clearly identified and communicated throughout the organisation.
- The ability to influence and persuade effectively and across the organisation is key
- A broad range of stakeholders need to be actively managed.
- Accountable for setting and communicating clear team direction and priorities
- Lead the team to design and deliver solutions which are aligned to the brand and multichannel strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of customer experience across all customer touch points to ensure seamless customer experiences.
- Accountable for planning the execution of the solution design within the constraints of the channels' capacities to deliver and operate each change effectively.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally will have some experience of leading customer experience or customer service designers.
- Will have a past experience of Go-to-Market planning.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - communicating & presenting.
- A proven track record in leadership and excellent ability to inspire teams.
- Excellent people focus, with a track record of inspirational people management.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to keep things simple, whilst delivering with confidence.
- Ability to connect easily and influence across all levels in the organisation.
- Extensive experience of communicating and presenting at board / senior management level.
- A proven track record in budget management.
- Customer passion, with a curiosity to understand what customers really want.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Software Development
Location: Oxfordshire, England
HEAD OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (Retail, travel, e-commerce)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure and Connectivity
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate