Head of Accounting Projects
My client is a well know Mobile Operator, who are based in Maidenhead. They are currently seeking a Head of Accounting Projects to join a small team on an interim basis.
- Overall responsibility for running our IFRS15 project.
- Managing the Financial Accounting manager currently leading one of the IFRS15 waves, any PwC/KPMG resource currently engaged on the project, and any additional resource brought into the team.
- Kick off and run our IFRS16 project, managing any resource brought in to work on it.
- Support and advise other areas of the Accounting and Finance teams on technical matters, undertaking technical research where necessary.
- Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA & Big Four) with 10-20 years PQE but technically up to date.
- Extensive technical experience, preferably IFRS15 specific experience
- An engaging individual able to build strong collaborative relationships with senior management, the broader Finance team impacted by the projects, our auditors (PwC) and external advisors (KPMG).
- Willing and able to pick up a variety of accounting projects and to be hands on where necessary.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.