I am currently hiring a Hardware Technician on full time basis with a learning aptitude and excellent customer service and high quality IT support. Someone who is up & coming, high performing, is self-directed, can independently manage their time, and take pride in delivering high-quality work.
The Hardware Technician will be a key member taking responsibility for the below:
Core Specific Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain Hardware Asset Database.
- Manage Life-cycle replacement and device deployment.
- Diagnose and resolve Hardware related issues.
- Manage Stock Room and maintain stock levels.
- Call Handling.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage and organise themselves.
- Good time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to work
- Minimum Education of GCSE A to C grade in core subjects.
- Experience of working in help desk type and/or process-oriented environment would be beneficial.
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Active Directory, MS Office 365, SCCM
- Clean UK Driving License
If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.